- Selectboard - 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month at 7:00pm at the Town Offices
- Planning Commission - 2nd and 4th Monday of each month at 7:00pm at the Town Offices
- Auditors' Meeting - Wednesday January 28, 2015 at 9:00am at the Town Offices WARNING
- Trustees of Public Funds Meeting - Monday February 2, 2015 at 5:00pm at the Town Offices WARNING
- Pomfret School Board Meeting - Monday February 23, 2015 at 6:00pm at the Pomfret School Library
2014 General Election: BALLOT RESULTS
Elected Justices of the Peace: Jack Crowl, Charles "Chuck" Gundersen, Marjorie Wakefield, JoAnn Webb, James "Jim" Havill
Dog Licenses: All dogs and wolf-hybrids, 6 months of age or older, must be licensed with the Town Clerk each year on or before April 1st. A current rabies certificate is needed for each animal. The rates for licenses before April 1st are $8 for neutered/spayed dogs and $12 for unaltered dogs, and after April 1st the cost is $10 for neutered/spayed dogs, $16 for unaltered dogs. 2015 License Form
Dump Coupons: Dump coupon prices increased on July 1st to $42.00 per 10-punch card. The price for the permit stickers is $20 for the first vehicle, and $14 for each additional vehicle per household. 2014-15 Permit stickers are available for purchase at the Town Office during regular business hours (MWF 8:30-2:30).
- "Fireside Chats" - The Future of Education in Our Towns. Community members, residents and parents are invited and encouraged to join members of the Bridgewater and Pomfret School Boards at one or more community “Fireside Chats” to discuss the proposed formation of a joint district school between Bridgewater and Pomfret. Members of the two school boards will discuss and welcome questions regarding this next step in planning the future of education for the children of the two communities.
Tuesday, February 3 at 7pm – Bridgewater Village School
Tuesday, February 10 at 7pm – The Pomfret School
Joint school proposal - information