- Selectboard - 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month at 7:00pm at the Town Offices
- Planning Commission - 2nd and 4th Monday of each month at 7:00pm at the Town Offices
- Pomfret School Board Meeting - Monday February 23, 2015 at 6:00pm at the Pomfret School Library
- Special Selectboard Meeting - Tuesday February 24, 2015 at 7:00pm at the Town Offices - pre-Town Meeting informational and work session.
The 2014 Pomfret Annual Report is available for download here. Printed copies are available for pickup in the office during regular business hours. If you would like a printed copy mailed to you, please call or email us to be added to the distribution list. NOTE - if you received a copy of the town report by mail or picked it up before February 23rd, there are some errors that have been noted and corrections have been made, specifically to pages 13 and 23. Copies of those pages are available at the Town Office for pickup or by clicking the page numbers above to download the single pages. The electronic copy of the entire report on our website includes the corrected pages.
Dog Licenses: All dogs and wolf-hybrids, 6 months of age or older, must be licensed with the Town Clerk each year on or before April 1st. A current rabies certificate is needed for each animal. The rates for licenses before April 1st are $8 for neutered/spayed dogs and $12 for unaltered dogs, and after April 1st the cost is $10 for neutered/spayed dogs, $16 for unaltered dogs. 2015 License Form
Dump Coupons: Dump coupon prices increased on July 1st to $42.00 per 10-punch card. The price for the permit stickers is $20 for the first vehicle, and $14 for each additional vehicle per household. 2014-15 Permit stickers are available for purchase at the Town Office during regular business hours (MWF 8:30-2:30).
- Joint school proposal - information
- WPTZ news story about school consolidation - aired 2-24-2015
- The annual Empty Bowls Supper will be held on Sunday March 29, 2015 at 4pm at the Pomfret Town Hall.