- Selectboard - 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month at 7:00pm at the Town Offices
- Planning Commission - 1st and 3rd Monday of each month at 6:00pm at the Town Offices
- School Board - 1st Monday of each month at 6:00pm at the Prosper Valley School Library
- Library Trustees - 3rd Monday of each month at the Abbott Memorial Library AGENDA
- Listers - (Regular Office hours) MW 9-11am at the Town Offices
Special Meetings and Events
- Informational Meeting - for discussion of the school deed transfer article in the School Annual Meeting Warning - Tuesday February 27th at 6:00pm at the Prosper Valley School
- Town Meeting - Tuesday March 6th at 9:00am at the Town Hall WARNING VOTER CHECKLIST
- School Annual Meeting - Tuesday March 6th at 11:00am at the Town Hall WARNING
- WCMUUSD Budget Vote - Tuesday March 6th from 9:00am - 7:00pm at the Town Hall/Town Offices (by Australian Ballot), and Annual Meeting - Monday March 12th at 7:00pm at the WUHSMS Teagle Library in Woodstock WARNING INFORMATIONAL MEETINGS
If you would like to subscribe to the Pomfret email listserv (not an entity of the Town of Pomfret), follow this link for instructions.
The 2017 Pomfret Annual Report is available for download here. Hard copies will be available for pickup at the Town Offices by February 9th.
The Selectboard has approved the FY2019 budget. Please visit this link for more details.
Holden Engineering has developed a website for the Pomfret Transportation Alternatives Scoping Study project. Please click here for more information.
Treasurer's Quarterly Report - FY18 2nd quarter: Trial Balance
Do you need a liquor license or a catering permit? Visit the Town's Liquor Control page.
Dog Licenses: All dogs and wolf-hybrids, 6 months of age and older, must be licensed with the Town Clerk each year on or before April 1st. A current rabies certificate is needed for each animal. The rates for licenses before April 1st are $10 for neutered/spayed dogs, $14 for unaltered dogs. After April 1st the fees increase to $12 for neutered/spayed dogs, $18 for unaltered dogs. The license form may be downloaded here and mailed in to the Town Clerk's office with payment and a copy of the up-to-date rabies certificate.
Dump Coupons are available for $43.00 per 10-punch card. The price for the permit stickers is $20 for the first vehicle, and $14 for each additional vehicle per household. 2017-18 Permit stickers are available for purchase at the Town Office during regular business hours (MWF 8:30-2:30) and are valid through June 30, 2018.
Battery collection locations, sponsored by GUVSWD info